Kyrgyz National University Kyrgyzstan
MD/MBBS Apply Admission Call/Whats-app @ (+92)-0300-4700092, Kyrgyz National University Bishkek Kyrgyzstan, MBBS Fees 2021-2022 Admissions Opened KNU Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyz National University Introduction:
Kyrgyz National University Established in 1925, its a non-profit public higher education institution located in the medium-sized city of Bishkek (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyz National University (KNU) is a coeducational higher education institution. Kyrgyz National University (KNU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uni Rank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
Kyrgyz National University MBBS / MD Admission Opened
Kyrgyz National University named after Jusup Balasagyn (Kyrgyz: Жусуп Баласагын атындагы Кыргыз Улуттук Университети) is a national university of Kyrgyzstan located in the capital city of Bishkek; is state higher educational institution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the oldest and the largest higher educational institution of the republic. Educational institution was established on October 25, 1925 as the Kyrgyz Institute of Education.Kyrgyz National University is named after Yusuf Balasaghuni (Kyrgyz: Жусуп Баласагын).
Kyrgyz National University History
October 25, 1925, it was decided to open the Institute of Education. This was to solve the problems in the training of pedagogical personnel on the territory of the Republic. The training period was 7 years.
In 1928, by the decision of the government of the Kirghiz Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic the Institute of Education was transformed into the Kirghiz Central Pedagogical Technical School. In August 1929, they began to build new buildings, invited specialists and teachers from other USSR republics and brought equipment.
January 13, 1932, by the decision of the Council of People’s Commissars of the USSR, it was transformed into the Kyrgyz State Pedagogical Institute named after Frunze. There were 4 faculties in the institute: physics and mathematics, biology, literature and the faculty of social sciences. The first academic year began on October 3, 1933.
May 21, 1951 by the decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR it was transformed into the Kyrgyz State University, with the following faculties: philology, biology, physics, mathematics, history, geology and geodesy. In the decree adopted by the Council of Ministers, the Kyrgyz State University belonged to higher educational institutions of the first category.
December 11, 1972 was renamed into the Kyrgyz State University of 50th anniversary of the USSR.
By the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 11, 1993, it was transformed into the Kyrgyz State National University (KGNU).
By the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic on May 11, 2002 was renamed into the Kyrgyz National University named after Zhusup Balasagyn.
May 31 – the day of the establishment of the Kyrgyz Institute of Education – is an annual celebration of the University.In 1982, the university was awarded the Soviet Union‘s Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
Kyrgyz National University MBBS Fee Structure 2021 :
|1st-Semester’s Total Package||3450 U$D||Tuition Fee, Management, Invitation, Application Fee, Registration Fee and Airport receiving|
|From 2nd Semester Onward|
|Tuition Fee (Semester-wise)||1750 U$D||Tuition Fee / 2nd Semester onward|
|Hostel Fee||300 U$D||Per Semester / 2nd Semester onward|
|Visa Extension Fee||100 U$D||Yearly|
|Food /Mess||100 U$D||Per Month|
|Note:||Mess & Hostel is Compulsory for 1st Semester|
Kyrgyz National University Kyrgyzstan
School Type: Public (Government)Operational Status: Currently operationalIntakes: Sep – Oct 2020
Duration : 5 YearsMedium of Instruction : EnglishApplication Fee with documents = 100 USD
Pakistani Students Admission Office : Cell: 03004700092 / 042-36370566,
Marks Based Scholarships Offered – Apply Here
- Those applicants wants to apply for 5 years MBBS degree in KNU :
First year Package will be 4600 U$D & 2nd year to 5th year it will be 3600 U$D every year.
- Student can Pay the Tuition & Hostel Fee Per Semester in KNU.
- Marks based scholarships in 1st year WhatsApp Contact
Kyrgyz National University Features :
- Kyrgyz National University (KNU) Kyrgyzstan offers Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS/MD program in Kyrgyzstan.
- Many foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan , India , Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD in Kyrgyz National University (KNU) Kyrgyzstan.
- Foreign student’s batches from Kyrgyz National University are graduated .
- MD’s Course Duration is 06 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (5+1).
- Kyrgyz National University Kyrgyzstan have many affiliated hospitals.
- Kyrgyz National University (KNU) Kyrgyzstan offered degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
Admission Deadline for Kyrgyz National University 2021
The intake at Kyrgyz National University (KNU) is in September every year. Its recommended that don’t delay, Almost 75% of the seats are filled up in 30th June every year. In order to ensure your admission at ASMI, you just need to pay the Application Fees and submit the Inter/HSSC/F.S.c/10+2 Transcripts / Mark sheets immediately when the results are announced.
Kyrgyz National University for Pakistani students;….
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan – Pakistani Students & Indian Students 2021
We’ve been placing Pakistani students study MBBS Kyrgyzstan at Asian Medical Institute in general & at KNU as its representative in Pakistan for the last 5 years. Currently, there are around 1,000 Pakistani/Indian students studying low-cost medical studies to pursue their MBBS Kyrgyzstan. NICE has been successful in placing more than 250+ students for MBBS abroad programs while our 50+ Pakistani students are currently studying at Asian Medical Institute in different levels.
If you have any questions on this university or admission to Asian Medical Institute or Asian fees structure do MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, just connect with us. We’re available with expert counselors present to support your queries at NICE Consultants (Pvt) Ltd.,
Kyrgyz National University Faculties
There is Academical Worker’s Union Committee , which defends the professional interests of educators.The supervisory function in the KNU is performed by the Board of Trustees, which includes prominent public figures, scientists and graduates. In total there are 8 members in the Board of Trustees.The highest collegiate management body in the KNU is the Scientific Council, in which there are 63 members.Kyrgyz National University named after Zhusup Balasagyn includes the following structures:
Kyrgyz National University Faculties List
- Faculty of State and Municipal Management.
- Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Cybernetics.
- Faculty of Physics and Electronics.
- Faculty of Information and Innovation Technologies.
- Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology.
- Faculty of Biology.
- Faculty of Geography and Ecology and Tourism.
- Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology.
- Faculty of Russian and Slavic philology.
- Faculty of History and Regional Studies.
- Faculty of Journalism.
- Faculty of Social and Human Sciences.
- Faculty of Foreign Languages.
- Kyrgyz – European Faculty.
- Faculty of International Relations and Oriental Studies.
- Kyrgyz – Chinese Faculty.
- Pedagogical Faculty.
- Faculty of Retraining and staff development.
- Faculty of State and Municipal Management.
- Faculty of Economics.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Management and business.
Kyrgyz National University Institutions, Colleges, Centers and Departments
- Kyrgyz-Chinese Confucius Institute.
- Institute of Basic Sciences.
Kyrgyz National University Colleges
- Professional – pedagogical college.
- Juridical College.
- College of Economics.
- Kyrgyz – Chinese College.
- IT College.
Kyrgyz National University Centers, departments, departments and sectors
- The Korean Center.
- Turkish Language Center.
- Turkish Resource Center named after Aziz Sanzhar.
- The Japanese Center.
- Department of International Cooperation.
- Center for Language Studies.
- General department.
- Sector for Civil Defense and Special mobilization Work.
- Department of legal work.
- Human Resources Department.
- Educational-methodical management.
- Department of Informatization and Coordination of Academic Work.
- Sector of licensing, accreditation and methodical work.
- Dispatching service.
- Department for the preparation and issuance of documents on education.
- Department of postgraduate study, doctoral studies and magistracy.
- Scientific library named after A.Tabaldiev.
- Department of Information Technology and Computer Maintenance.
- State language Department.
- Educational work Department.
- Practice and employment Sector.
- Scientific-Research Center “Atmosphere Monitoring”.
- Youth Committee.
- Council of Young Scientists.
- Alumni Association.
Kyrgyz National University Faculty
As of 2016-2017 academic year, the teaching staff of the KNU is 2,654 people. Of them with a scientific degree: 1,908 people, representing 71.9% of the total number of full-time teachers. Also, there are 271 people working in the KNU. Of them with a scientific degree: 183 people, which is 67.5% of the total number of teachers on a part-time basis. A total of 2837 people work in the KNU, of which 2,091 people (73.7%) have a scientific degree, including 103 people holding a Ph.D., 469 candidates of doctors of sciences, 67 professors, 339 associate professors.
Kyrgyz National University Famous Alumni
- Shabdanbai Abdyramanov – People’s writer of Kyrgyzstan.
- Kazat Akmatov – People’s Writer of Kirghizia.
- Mar Baidzhiyev (born 1935) is a people’s writer of Kirghizia.
- Aron Brudny – Kirghiz scientist, psychologist and philosopher.
- Medi Mamazairova – Kirghiz poet, Honored Worker of Culture of Kyrgyzstan.
- Vladimir Ploski – Kirghiz scientist
- Shatman Sadybakasov – Kyrgyz journalist, editor.
- Vyacheslav Shapovalov – National poet of Kirghizia
- Ozgorush Sharshekeev – Kyrgyz scientist
- Mukhamed Tsikanov – Russian statesman.
Kyrgyz National University Library
The KNU Scientific Library is one of the largest university libraries in the system of higher education in Kyrgyzstan. The book fund includes scientific, educational and fiction books, books in Kyrgyz and Russian languages in all fields of knowledge, foreign literature, periodicals and continuing editions, works, scholarly notes, Ph.D. and doctoral dissertations, abstracts, encyclopaedic and reference publications.
The scientific library was established in 1932 on the basis of the Kyrgyz Pedagogical Institute. In 1941, the library’s book stock was 134 thousand copies, obtained from the universities of Moscow, Leningrad and other major cities of the USSR. In 1951 the KNU library received educational, scientific and artistic literature from Odessa, Kiev, Kharkov, Kazakh and Tomsk universities, as well as from the Academies of Sciences of Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan and Ukraine.
The library is located in 8 educational buildings and has 60 employees.