Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Jiangxi University of TCM (JXUTCM)
Introduction to Jiangxi University of Chinese Medicine
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine(JXUTCM) is founded in 1959 and is a province-ministry co-constructing university. The school runs 26 undergraduate programs and enrolled more than 14000 full-time students. The campus covers an area of 1780.71 acres. Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine has been approved by the Ministry of Education, P.R. China as one of the public higher learning institutes eligible to recruit international students. The school has established long-term cooperative relations with scientific research, medical treatment, and education department of more than 20 countries and regions. The school has begun to recruit international students of MBBS with TCM as an extrasince2004. Up until toyear2017, the school has accepted more than 2100 international students in all, among whom, 1500 are still studying on campus. To maintain a high quality of teaching, On the basis of abundant teaching resources, strong faculty, and abundant medical teaching experience, the school still recruited experienced professors and lecturers from national medical universities in the US, India, Nepal, and Pakistan to teach international students. The reward for these efforts is obvious— numerous students have passed the local medical licensing examinations. And this in turn gained a good international reputation for the school.
1. Applicant with good grades and morals, in good physical and mental health.
2. Non-Chinese citizens with ordinary passports, and awarded a certificate of graduation from high school. For those who have given up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens, the conditions set by Documents No. 83 (2009) of the Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met.
3.Age above 18(including)but fewer than25 (including)by September 1, 2018)
4. Language Requirement: HSK level 3; and with good ability can use English as a basic communication language.
5. The applicant who already studied in an international foundation program or transferred from another school in China should provide the study certificate, visa, and residence permit in all periods during studying in China
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (JUTCM; Chinese: 江西中医药大学; pinyin: Jiangxi Zhong Yi Yao Da Xue), designated as a Medical University in Nanchang, Jiangxi, is an institution of higher learning under the leadership of Jiangxi Provincial Government. According to the Survey by CUCAS, Jiangxi is ranked 43rd among Chinese Medical Universities, and 577th University in China by the 4icu ranking.
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (JXUTCM) has been approved by the Ministry of Education, P.R. China as one of the public higher learning institutes eligible to recruit international students. It is also recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and America Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). The school began to recruit international students of MBBS with TCM as an extra in 2004. Up to 2017, the school has accepted more than 1920 international students in all, among whom, 1250 are still studying on campus. To maintain a high quality of teaching, the school recruited experienced professors and lecturers from national medical universities in the US, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and China. There ward to these efforts is obvious— numerous students have passed the local medical licensing examinations. This in turn gained a good international reputation for the school.
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine School of Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is the longest history of the school, in 1959 the establishment of Jiangxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the establishment of Department of Chinese Medicine, in 2002 and was founded in 1954 affiliated with hospital implementation of the hospital-in-one management model. The School of Medicine adheres to the motto of “seeking for perfection”, insisting on the concept of “people-oriented, moral education first”, and cultivating high-quality Chinese medicine personnel to meet the national needs, social progress, and the development of Chinese medicine. Based on the principle of “strong foundation, reading classics, strong ability, high quality”, relying on the advantages of the school, to standardize professional setting, broaden professional caliber, adjust professional level, strengthen professional connotation construction, perfect teaching link, Education, emphasizing practical skills, and actively explore the cultivation of high-quality Chinese medicine new path, based in Jiangxi, facing the country, to the world, similar institutions in the country has significant advantages and characteristics. Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, founded in 1959 and located in Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi province, China, is a higher learning institute with a focus on Chinese Medicine and related disciplines. The university now has four campuses, which cover a total area of 2308 Chinese Mu (about 154 hectares) with a building area of 490,000 sq meters. The school library is home to 745,000 copies (hardcopy) of books, over 350,000 electronic books, and 13 electronic resource databases. There are currently 120,000 full-time students enrolled in different disciplines and academic levels. Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (JUTCM) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s degrees in several areas of study. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment. JUTCM also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, as well as administrative services.
JUTCM has the following two campuses.
- Wanli Campus
- Yanming Campus
Subjects of foundation stage
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Introduction of China
Subjects of the clinical stage
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The basic theory of TCM
- Medical Chinese
- Emergency medicine
IMPRESSIVE FEATURES OF Jiangxi University of TCM (JXUTCM), CHINA.
XinXiang Medical College is WHO Recognized, Approved by PMDC and the Provincial Government University of China.
1) 6 Foreign batches already graduates from universities in MBBS Program with more than 342 Students & More than 250 Pakistani Students ( Boys & girls ) are Studying in MBBS Program.
2) Located in XinXiang City near Zhengzhou City (Capital of Henan Province ).
3) Started MBBS Project for Foreign Students in Long.
4) Halal Food Easily Available
5) Pleasant weather
6) Highly Qualified teaching Faculty.
7) PG Program in Medical Subjects is running successfully in JXUTCM
MBBS in China Program (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery) at Jiangxi University of Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Duration:- 5 Years Study + 1 Year Internship
Medium of Instruction: Bilingual / English
Eligibility: F.Sc (Pre-medical) / Inter / 12 Grade / A-Levels
Enrollment: September Intake
Pakistani Students Admission Office : Cell: 03004700092 / 042-36370566,
WhatsApp Help : Click
Enrollment: Sep 2023
International Students : Click
Apply Online MBBS Admission in Jiangxi University of Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Jiangxi University of Chinese Medicine (TCM) MBBS Fee Structure
Course available: MBBS
|Year||Tuition Fee||Hostel Cost||Insurance+ Visa||Reg+Dvlp Fee||Total Cost|
|1st Year||20000 RMB||2000 RMB/4-sharing||1400 RMB||added||–|
|2000 RMB||1400 RMB||–||4100 USD|
|2000 RMB||1400 RMB||–||4100 USD|
|2000 RMB||1400 RMB||–||4100 USD|
|2000 RMB||1400 RMB||–||4100 USD|
|2000 RMB||1400 RMB||–||4100 USD|
Two students will share one room in the hostel. Students can do internships in China or in their home country.
Hospital personnel strength. There are more than 1,400 employees (not including the Eastern Hospital), with more than 258 professional titles and above. Among them, there are 1 National Medical Master, the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine teacher instructor (national name of the old Chinese medicine) 24, Jiangxi Province, 56 Chinese medicine, enjoy the State Council special allowance of 12 experts, 19 doctoral tutor, master tutor 115 Person, the State Administration of traditional Chinese medicine academic leaders 8 people, the national outstanding teachers 2 people, the outstanding Chinese medicine clinical training personnel 15 people, Jiangxi province health system academic and technical leaders training object 25 people, the province millions of talents engineering talent 6 Person, high-level academic and technical leaders in Jiangxi Province 1, 1 outstanding contributions to the province, the Provincial Health Department has made outstanding contributions to young and middle-aged experts in 8, the provincial youth training in Chinese medicine project 15, high-level subjects A leader, the provincial high school backbone teachers in 7 young people.
Hospital medical conditions are advanced. More than 1,600 hospital beds. In June 2014, a construction area of nearly 50,000 square meters of a 26-story new medical complex was officially put into use, the new medical complex has a hundred, 1000, and 10,000 laminar flow operation room 12. Outpatient medical space has doubled. The hospital purchased the province’s first gem energy spectrum CT, with 3.0T and 1.5T nuclear magnetic resonance, DR, color Doppler and a large number of advanced ultrasound treatment equipment. To improve hospital efficiency, the hospital invested more than 2000 million, in the construction of digital hospitals. The hospital achieved a wireless network with full coverage
- 1st Affiliated Hospital 第一附属医院
- 2nd Affiliated Hospital 第二附属医院
- The Jiangxi Hospital of Heat-Sensitive Moxibustion
Overview of Clinical Medical
Students ‘work is always based on the principle of “improving the students’ ability and promoting the all-round development of the undergraduates”, adhering to the working principle of “grasping the norms, strengthening the foundation, offering the service and creating the special features”; follow the working principle of “love, confidence, carefulness, patience and perseverance”, and strive to cultivate students’ awareness and ability of innovation and entrepreneurship, and carried out a series of activities related to students’ interests and interests, such as Chinese Medicine Culture Festival, National Medical Festival, Chinese Medicine Knowledge Contest, Pulse Knowledge Contest, Prescription Knowledge Contest, Traditional Chinese Medicine Campus, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition, Innovation and entrepreneurship, arts and sports, academic research, volunteer services and other aspects of campus culture, and create a civilized and harmonious, progressive campus culture atmosphere, cultivate a large number of all walks of life in the country influential and talented, A gratifying achievements and a good social reputation. Student employment rate, Kaoyan enrollment rate ranks the forefront of the province’s colleges and universities, won the national college students “Challenge Cup” Entrepreneur Design Competition National Bronze Medal, the “May Fourth Red Flag Regiment General Branch”, East China “Chinese Medicine Knowledge Contest” Province, “five four red flag Communist Youth League,” the province’s “advanced class”, the province’s “five four red flag League branch” and other honors, consecutive 17 years won the honorary title of Jiangxi Province, “officials” social practice outstanding service teams.
Clinical College of Medicine
Professional name: Medicine
Categories of applicants: Science and Arts
Faculty and Degree conferred: 5-year Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Training objectives: professional training with good humanities, science, and professionalism, the basic theory of the traditional Chinese medicine system, basic knowledge, basic skills and the ability to conduct clinical medicine common disease diagnosis and treatment, a strong cultural heritage of Chinese medicine, with a strong Chinese medicine thinking ability, heritage, and innovative spirit, in the field of medical and health care, prevention, health care, rehabilitation and other aspects of the work of Chinese medicine applied talents.
Training requirements: The students mainly study the basic theory of medicine, basic knowledge, and necessary basic medicine, clinical medicine basic knowledge, basic training humanities, science, education, and professionalism of clinical skills, master the use of Chinese medicine for diagnosis, prevention, Rehabilitation, and population health services and other aspects of the basic ability.
Graduates should have the following knowledge and abilities:
1. To master the basic knowledge and scientific methods of the humanities and social sciences and natural sciences related to traditional Chinese medicine;
2. Master the basic theory of Chinese medicine, basic knowledge, basic ability, TCM thinking methods, and the necessary basic medicine, clinical knowledge, and basic skills;
3. Familiar with national health-related policies, policies, and regulations;
4. Familiar with the knowledge of psychology, medical ethics, and humanistic care;
5. Familiar with the general medical thinking and general practitioners’ work tasks, methods, and the necessary knowledge and prevention of common infectious diseases prevention and control principles;
6. To understand the history of TCM academic development and the main academic viewpoints;
7. To understand the development of Chinese medicine disciplines and behavioral needs;
8. Have the right values, good professional ethics, and teamwork skills;
9. with the common symptoms of the basic ability of diagnosis and treatment as well as common critical to determine the severity and initial treatment capacity;
10. Have the ability to effectively communicate with patients and their families and to educate patients and the public about their health;
11. Have the ability to read classical Chinese medical books and medical related literature and acquire information with modern technology;
12. Has preliminary Chinese medicine scientific research and practical workability, has certain judgment thinking ability and an innovative spirit;
13. With self-improvement, continuous pursuit of excellence awareness and self-learning, lifelong learning ability;
14. Have the consciousness and ability to practice medicine according to law and protect patients and their legitimate rights and interests in practice.
Main courses: Basic Theory of TCM, Collation, TCM, pharmacy, prescriptions, Nei Jing Readings, Treatise on Readings, Golden Chamber Readings, Febrile Diseases, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Immunology and Pathogen Biology, Pathology, pharmacology and other professional basic courses, and traditional Chinese medicine, traditional Chinese medicine surgery, traditional Chinese medicine gynecology, Chinese medicine ophthalmology, acupuncture and moxibustion, Chinese medicine-pediatrics, Chinese medicine ENT science, Chinese medicine bone science, diagnostic science, internal medicine Medicine, surgery, emergency medicine, local anatomy, bone and joint imaging, Chinese medicine bone science, orthopedic surgery, traumatic first aid, Chiropractic and other direction of differentiation clinical courses.
Features and Benefits: The professional is the Ministry of Education, the State Administration of TCM Doctors Excellence (TCM) Education and Training Programme reform project, Jiangxi Province specialty, Jiangxi Province comprehensive reform pilot project, Jiangxi Province undergraduate college outstanding doctor education training plan pilot project, has a subject doctoral, to Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Affiliated Hospital, Jiangxi province orthopedic hospital, Qi Huang medical Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Yao Hesheng Research Center, teaching and research clinical teachers, resources, and the creation of Chinese medicine cradle classes, early clinical classes, and vocational skills training, the second classroom and innovation and entrepreneurship education, can be effective To cultivate students’ thinking ability and practical ability of Chinese medicine.
The students can choose the direction of Chinese medicine clinical direction or the direction of differentiation of Chinese medicine according to individual wishes and interests of differentiation.
Employment Prospects: The graduates can be engaged in medical and health institutions at all levels of Orthopedics Chinese medical or clinical work, as well as prevention, care, and rehabilitation, also engaged in traditional Chinese medicine education, research, foreign exchange, cultural transmission, and the pharmaceutical industry Management and so on.
Professional Title: Traditional Chinese and Western clinical medicine
Categories of applicants: Science
Faculty and Degree conferred: 5-year Bachelor of Medicine
Training objectives: professional training with good humanities, science and professionalism, systematic and Western medicine basic theory, basic knowledge and basic skills and common disease capacity Integrative Medicine clinical diagnosis and treatment, to medical Health and health services in the medical industry, prevention, health care, rehabilitation and other aspects of the work of Chinese and Western medicine clinical medical talents.
Training requirements: The students mainly study the basic theory and basic knowledge of Western medicine, basic training in Humanities, Science and professionalism education and Western medicine in basic and clinical skills to master Chinese and Western medicine combined with the basic ability to clinical aspects.
Graduates should have the following knowledge and abilities:
1. Master the basic theory and basic knowledge of Chinese medicine, western medicine, and integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine;
2. Master the clinical thinking of traditional Chinese and Western medicine and clinical diagnosis and treatment techniques;
3. Master the general medical thinking, general practitioners’ work tasks, methods, and the necessary knowledge of preventive medicine and common infectious disease prevention and treatment principles;
4. Familiar with the national medical and health-related policies, policies, and regulations;
5. Familiar with psychology, medical ethics, and other related humanities and social sciences and the basic knowledge of the natural sciences;
6. To understand the development of integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine and industry needs;
7. Have the right values, good professional ethics, and teamwork;
8. With the use of traditional Chinese and Western medicine a combined method of common diseases, the incidence of clinical diagnosis and treatment of critical and severe initial diagnosis and emergency treatment capacity;
9. Have the ability to effectively communicate with patients and their families and health education for patients and the public;
10. Have read traditional Chinese medicine and medical literature and the use of modern technology to obtain information on the ability;
11. Has a preliminary integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine research and practical workability, with a certain ability to think and innovative thinking;
12. With self-improvement, continuous pursuit of excellence awareness and self-learning, lifelong learning ability;
13. Have the consciousness and ability to practice medicine according to law and protect the patients and their legitimate rights and interests in practice.
Main Courses: basic theory of traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese medicine diagnostics, pharmacy, prescriptions, Nei Jing Readings, Treatise on Readings, Golden Chamber Readings, Febrile Diseases, Collation, normal human anatomy, physiology, immunology and medicine Pathogen Biology, Pathology, pharmacology, and other professional basic courses, as well as a diagnostic basis, integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine, integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine, integrated gynecology, Western medicine combined with ophthalmology, acupuncture, integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine-pediatrics, Western medicine combined with injury science, integrated Chinese and Western medicine ENT, emergency medicine and other integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine courses.
Features and Benefits: The professional is a professional comprehensive reform pilot project in Jiangxi Province, Jiangxi Province, and has been incorporated into an enrollment plan. Relying Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Affiliated Hospital of Jiangxi Province in Integrative Medicine Clinical Research Institute has a strong teaching staff and teaching conditions. The specialty in the teaching of traditional Chinese medicine theory at the same time, strengthens Western modern medical achievements, new technology learning, mastery of traditional Chinese and Western medicine, focus on student’s practical ability training, and vocational skills training, the second classroom and innovation and entrepreneurship education, The Trend of Traditional Chinese Medicine Entering the World Medical Mainstream System. To further enhance the core competitiveness of students, opened the direction of geriatric medicine, health rehabilitation direction, obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics direction of the four post-differentiation directions for students to choose from.
Employment prospects: students after graduation to engage in integrative medicine clinical work, or higher and secondary medical institutions, the Institute of Chinese and Western Medicine in clinical teaching, research, and management work in the medical and health institutions at all levels.