Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan – ASMI
MD/MBBS in Asian Medical Institute Call/Whats-app @ (+92)-0300-4700092
Asian Medical Institute AMI Kyrgyzstan, MBBS Fees 2020, Admissions Opened 2020, 2021
MD/MBBS Admissions in Asian Medical Institute ASMI Kyrgyzstan,
S. Tentishev Asian Medical Institute
The Asian Medical Institute is located in city Kant, Kyrgyzstan, which is 20 km far from country capital Bishkek and 40 km from Manas International Airport. It’s well connected with transportation modes, mainly by road.Currently, the Asian Medical Institute has 1800 students from more than 10 countries, including India, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Nigeria. The medium of instruction at the institute is the English language and the length of study for an MD is 5.8 as well as 5 years.
The college is recognized by Medical Council of India and WHO. This means that Indian students are eligible to sit for screening test after completion of the medical degree here.The college has a separate hostel for Indian students and separate hostel of boys and girls. Indian food is served to the students at the hostel mess. The hostels are centrally heated and rooms are available on sharing basis. The overall cost of education is very low at Asian Medical Institute. The good quality education along with low fees makes it a favorable college for foreign students. In addition, students can also avail coaching for FMGE( Foreign Medical Graduate Examination, Screening test conducted by Medical Council of India)
Asian Medical Institute Campus
Institute is currently having 3 well operating campuses based in various localities.
1. Asian Medical Institute, Polyclinic: Situated at 58, Gagarina Street, Kant. It is having 3 Boy’s Hostels and 1 Girl’s Hostel for Indian Students only. A polyclinic having more than 90 rooms for teaching purposes, including simulation center for anatomy and dental surgeries. 1000 seated Mess at the top floor of hostel.
2. AzMI Campus 2/ Kyrgyzskaya MIS: This campus was owned by institute in year 2016. Its is having 60 rooms for educational purposes, 1 500 seated auditorium, and 60 seated conference hall, while whole of 2nd floor is currently having all the administrative offices. Thus is also having library with 9000+ books for medical studies and 20 computers to avail services of online library.
3. AzMI Clinic: This campus was owned by institution in year 2015 having 2 fully equipped lecture halls and 20 rooms for educational purposes. It is situated at Akmatov Street, Alamadin Bazar.
Asian Medical Institute Accreditation
The Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan is listed in the Avicenna Directory for medicine, faimer and also recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. It received its recognition from the Ministry of Health, Kyrgyzstan Republic to train medical professionals, mostly for foreign countries. ASMI students and graduates are eligible for M.C.I, PM&DC and N.MC screening tests. The Asian Medical Institute Diploma is a recognized qualification in other countries for the purposes of practicing medicine.
Asian Medical Institute Academics
S.TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE was established in 2004 and registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic at the address: Kant city 58, Gagarin Street. S.TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE is listed in World Health Organization Directory (W.H.O), Avicenna Directory and FAIMER. Such students holding medical qualification are eligible for screening test in any country of the world and subsequent recognition of their degree. . S.TENTISHEV ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE bearing three License in higher professional education.
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 5 YEARS
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 6 YEARS
- DENTISTRY(BDS/DDS)5 YEARS
The higher institution is meant for training qualified specialists in medical sphere both for Kyrgyz Republic and other countries of the world including Pakistan,India,Nepal,Nigeria,
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality.Students will be taught not only in clinical bases in Kant, but also in Bishkek, capital city. Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of Asian Medical Institute.Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
Asian Medical Institute Affiliated Hospitals:
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
- Traumatology and orthopaedic hospital #4
- Issy-Ata central hospital
- Alamadin hospital
- City clinical hospital #6
- Department forensic Medicine
- Surgical hospital #1
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- Obs & Gynecological hospital #2
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
Fee Package for 6 years MBBS/MD Degree in Asian Medical Institute.
Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure 2020 :
|Details||1st year||2nd to 5th / Per Semester|
|Tuition Fee Per Semester||1500$||1500$|
|Hostel Fee Per Semester||300 $||300$|
|Admission & Management Charges||1200 $||Nil|
|Invitation Fee , Three Month Visa||300 $||*Subject to actual cost|
|Total in USD$||3300 $||1800 $|
School Type: PrivateYear Instruction Started: 2008Operational Status: Currently operationalIntakes: Feb / Sep 2019
Duration : 5 YearsMedium of Instruction : EnglishApplication Fee with documents (non-refundable) = 100 U$D ( = Rs.17,000/-)
Pakistani Students Admission Office : Cell: 03004700092 / 042-36370566,
- Those applicants wants to apply for 5 years MBBS degree in ASMI :
- Student can Pay the Tuition & Hostel Fee Per Semester in ASMI.
Asian Medical Institute Features :
- Asian Medical Institute (ASMI) Kyrgyzstan offers Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 1000 foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan , India , Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD in Asian Medical Institute (ASMI) Kyrgyzstan.
- 05 Foreign student’s batches from Asian Medical Institute are graduated .
- MD’s Course Duration is 06 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (5+1).
- Asian Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 04 affiliated hospitals.
- Asian Medical Institute (ASMI) Kyrgyzstan offered degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
Admission Deadline for Asian Medical Institute 2019
The intake at Asian Medical Institute (ASMI) is in September every year. Its recommended that don’t delay, Almost 75% of the seats are filled up in 30th June every year. In order to ensure your admission at ASMI, you just need to pay the Application Fees and submit the Inter/HSSC/F.S.c/10+2 Transcripts / Mark sheets immediately when the results are announced.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan – Pakistani Students & Indian Students 2020
We’ve been placing Pakistani students study MBBS Kyrgyzstan at Asian Medical Institute in general & at ASMI as its representative in Pakistan for the last 5 years. Currently, there are around 1,000 Pakistani/Indian students studying low-cost medical studies to pursue their MBBS Kyrgyzstan. NICE has been successful in placing more than 250+ students for MBBS abroad programs while our 50+ Pakistani students are currently studying at Asian Medical Institute in different levels.
If you have any questions on this university or admission to Asian Medical Institute or Asian fees structure do MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, just connect with us. We’re available with expert counselors present to support your queries at NICE Consultants (Pvt) Ltd.,